Many gamers are natural born entrepreneurs, only they just haven’t realized it yet. Gamers persevere in their attempt to solve a problem, using and honing their skills during every hour of play to overcome challenges and earn the ultimate reward: Beat the game.
As it happens, perseverance, cooperation, and problem solving are particularly useful skills for entrepreneurship. Peerion facilitates and fosters gamers to use these abilities through a gamified environment where they can solve real-world problems and monetize their talent and engagement with the platform.
Please Note: This is a Press Release
What Peerion does
The current generations are inextricably linked with technology and social media. Children of the so-called Millennials and Generation Z were born and raised in a world dominated by the ever-present internet. YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, and so many other apps are household names for most kids. And for better or worse, gaming is one of the current generation’s main sources of entertainment and socializing.
This kinship enables millions of people from these demographics to thrive in a technological environment, and more so if that ecosystem includes a game-like platform.
Peerion takes inspiration from that global mindset to establish a free market and social networking platform framed within a gameful experience, boosting users (Peers) entrepreneurial drive by presenting real world problems as game-like challenges.
Reversing the job loss to automation trend
Human presence in the workplace is being slowly eroded by the increasing adoption of automated machinery. According to the McKinsey Global Institute, between 3% to 14% of the global workforce will be forced to switch occupations by 2030, due to automation.
This is an alarming but very real trend. Peerion addresses this problem by channelling the gamers’ innate problem-solving skills and resilience through a smart platform that enables them to focus all their creative energy to solve the automation dilemma.
The world of Peerion: Features
Peerion is a trustless free marketplace powered by smart contracts, which Peerion uses to manage Peer-to-Peer (P2P) transactions.
But Peerion can also be defined as a playground for entrepreneurs, who can use their skills to resolve problems in a game-like environment.
- Marketplace – Peerionauts can start their journey here, by creating their own shop, post requests for products or services, invest or start projects, and much more.
- Opportunity to branch out, grow one’s Tree (assets), and build an ecosystem of support.
- Monetization of ‘window shopping’ via smart ads and surveys.
- Hyperstamps, which give social clout for all the right reasons and causes.
- Peerion Ambition Loop (PAL), a professional matchmaking and collaborative job creation tool.
- Nimbus, Peerion’s own asset manager that gives peers total control over their own data.
- Totems – Peers can either remain anonymous or choose a Totem, essentially an avatar that they can identify with. Peerion includes Totem Dash, a turn-based game where Peers compete with each other to earn tokens.
Jeremy Klein, Peerion’s founder, says that, “Peerion, at its core, is a social ecommerce platform. It uses a gameful design to stimulate engagement and promote cooperation in order to solve real world problems with game-like challenges. By offering a rewarding and immersive, educational experience through practical interactions, Peerion guides people to self improvement and true autonomy.”
The Peerion ecosystem is built by the people for the people. Peerion rises out of a world connected by global links of e-commerce, and held together by social media channels.
Peerion stands as the nexus of such world, becoming the radiant center of all these converging strands of knowledge and power.
- The challenge awaits. Enter Peerion.io now!
- Peerion Web – https://peerion.io
- HyperionX Pitch – https://medium.com/hyperionx/peerion-bf-pitch-deck-5b6b766f5dc4
- Litepaper – https://bit.ly/PeerionLitepaper
- Whitepaper – http://bit.ly/HyperionXPaper1
- Telegram Peerion – https://t.me/hyperionxtech
- Discord Peerion – https://discordapp.com/invite/AQQy7e6