With the growing popularity of blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies have become more and more popular.
As a result, hackers` interest in such digital assets increased, and crypto wallets, where users store their “digital gold”, turned out to be one of their main targets.
So, one of the most striking examples is the case with the Bitfinex crypto exchange, which held its customer funds on one of the wallets – hackers managed to withdraw 120 thousand bitcoins.
That`s not an isolated case, there are a lot of examples, which indicates the vulnerability of a large number of crypto wallets.
Based on this, it is worth noting that one of the main issues facing the crypto investor today is the choice of the most secure and convenient service that provides services for storing cryptocurrencies.
Blockmove is a newcomer with excellent potential in this market. Let’s take a closer look at what services can be obtained through the use of this online platform.
Features of Blockmove crypto wallet
During the development process of their product, the Blockmove creators put its users` privacy and the security of their funds at the forefront.
Based on these provisions, the Blockmove crypto wallet received the following characteristics:
- Anonymity. Its users do not go through the KYC procedure, but only leave their email address when registering. The service doesn`t require any more data.
- Security. Only the user has full control over the private keys. They are only available to the user when requested in the wallet.
- Large selection of supported cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Ethereum, Litecoin, DASH, Dogecoin, Zcash, Ripple. All tokens of the ERC20 standard.
- Convenience. Simple and intuitive interface of the crypto wallet. Quick registration in a couple of minutes.
- Not only storage, but also exchange of cryptocurrencies. Its users can quickly and securely exchange digital assets without leaving their wallet.
- 24/7 support. A professional support service provides assistance to the users throughout the entire time of using the wallet.
On their web site, the Blockmove creators claim that all their work is aimed at “creating an open financial future” in the field of using cryptocurrencies.
What do they mean by this? And it’s very simple: the Blockmove founders have developed a product that aims to expand the boundaries of using cryptocurrencies in everyday life.
After all, Blockmove is not only a crypto-wallet for storing and exchanging cryptocurrencies. This is something more that will help the platform users integrate its solutions into their services, thus getting the opportunity to use cryptocurrencies in almost any area.
For example, Blockmove also acts as a Merchant and API provider. If users are interested in implementing such technical solutions from Blockmove, they should also register on the company official website and take all the advantages of the Blokmove’s competitive benefits in this field.