Hosted by the World Blockchain Council and GMGC, The World Blockchain Conference, Singapore will be held at Pan Pacific Hotel on July 17-18, 2018. With the theme of “Next in Blockchain”, the Conference is expected to witness over 1500 professionals from the Government and Blockchain companies to related applications experts, Investors, and technical communities.
Blockonomi are pleased to announce that we are an official media sponsor of this event.
Please Note: This is a Press Release
Singapore is not only a very mature financial market but also competing to become a major country adopting various technologies. The Prime Minister of Singapore Mr.Lee Hsien Loong had officially launched the “Wisdom Country” program as early as 2014, aiming to build a better living community through the use of Blockchain technology with the corporate and government efforts. Regardless of the government or the business sector, Singapore is already at the forefront of the new era of Blockchain.
“Globalization” will be one of the core concepts of this conference. The conference aims to strengthen the exchange of global Blockchain technology and explore the real application scenarios of Blockchain in diverse fields. The experts from the East to the West will attend the conference to share the trends of Blockchain, Policies and laws and the future of this technology, – where it takes us next?
The Speakers’ line-up includes
- Jin Ho Hur, Managing Director, SEMA Translink Investment
- Jason Hsu, Legislator,Taiwan | Co-Founder, TEDx Taipei
- Yige Cai, GM, Tencent Blockchain
- Jared Psigoda, CEO, BitGuild
- Tony Zhang, Founder, ecarecoin
- Dr. Adam Weigold, CEO, Cryptyk
- Kelvin Coelho, Product Lead and Co-Founder, meVu
- Salim Ali, CEO & Co-Founder , Loyakk
- Sean Salloux, Consultant, Baanx
- Val Ji-Hsuan Yap, CEO and Founder, PolicyPal
- Dr. Jochen Kumm, PhD. Director, Biomath Stanford Genome Technology Center
- Chase Freo, Co-founder, Alto.io
- Xin Tao , COO & co-founder, infiniVision Network
- Jimmy Nguyen, CEO, nChain
- Harry Xiao, CEO, MeshBox
- Daniel Uribe, Co-Founder & CEO, Genobank.io
And many more
The calls for speakers & sponsors are still open! The organizer invites companies to benefit from the visibility that comes with being part of World Blockchain Conference. It is an ideal opportunity for companies to showcase themselves to and interact with local, regional and international representatives, as well as delegates from all over the world.
Get in touch with the team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register Here: http://sg.wbconference.net/