Pure Diamond Farm Singapore is announcing a change in the name of their cryptocurrency associated with their lab-grown diamond business. It will be officially changed from the current Pure Diamond Coin (PDC) to the new Lab Grown Diamond Coin (LGD) on the 15th April 2019.
Please Note: This is a Press Release
The reason for this change was due to Pure Diamond Farm’s corporate restructuring following the exit of a number of Directors. A new team has since taken up the challenge and have begun streamlining and engineering the LGD (previously PDC) network to be more comprehensible for their token holders.
Old vs New
The original cryptocurrency PDC was limited to be solely traded with lab-grown diamonds that exist on the Pure Diamond Network based in Japan. The new cryptocurrency LGD has expanded on this and will now work with any lab-grown diamond that exists on an open blockchain network, which extensively amplifies the scope of which the token will encompass.
The new LGD coin will not only be utilised as a means of transaction, rather it will also function with added utility with Pure Diamond Farm’s partnered lab-grown diamond companies.
LGD already has various events lined up:
- Exchange Listing LGD will list on the IDAX exchange on April 20th
- Partnerships & eCommerce Integrations An original blockchain is being developed as well as a partnership with an upcoming lab-grown diamond eCommerce company is in the works.
- Token Development A new team has been assigned the task with additional hires currently in progress.
Pure Diamond Farm is aspiring to have their LGD coin be the main mode of payment for the market of lab-grown diamonds sales. They are currently working hard on establishing relevant new partnerships and hiring additional engineers to further the token development.
- Website https://www.purediamond-singapore.com/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/LGDCOIN
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/lgdcoin
- Medium https://medium.com/@lgdcoin
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/lgdcoin