Relictum Ecosystem will take part in the largest offline forum called Blockchain Life 2021 — Autumn, which will be held on October 26-27 in Moscow.
Relictum Ecosystem is an ecosystem of global projects that solves the problems of the economy’s real sector using blockchain technology. One of its aims is to show the capabilities of the blockchain industry. This strong community of 180 countries is an opportunity to find creative solutions for your business.
The project team will share unique information about the vector of the project’s further development as well as the possibilities of introducing ecosystem products into any field of activity: from the implementation of private ideas to full-scale interaction with business processes of any level.
A few words about Blockchain Life 2021 — Autumn
At the forum, blockchain developers, traders, business owners, miners, government officials, business owners, and leading industry experts will share their experience and useful information on the most relevant topics, including:
- Market in 2021. Growth reasons and forecast for 2022.
- Development of DeFi. Ways to make money in DeFi. staking, pharming as a highly profitable cryptocurrency mining.
- NFT — opportunities and prospects of application.
- Metaverse of the digital economy. Gamified post-capitalism.
- Regulation of cryptocurrencies in Russia. Law on CFA. Digital ruble.
- Review of industry trends from leading international exchanges.
- Successful cases for the promotion of crypto projects in 2021.
Exciting workshops, a networking zone, a job fair from leading international companies and much more await you at the forum.
We look forward to meeting you!