Duelbits is a cryptocurrency casino and sports betting platform that has been around since early 2020. The platform bridges the gap between bookmakers and casinos, which are still operating on a wide margin today.
On Duelbits, you can play and bet on thousands of exciting, legitimately fair games that give you one of the best odds in the industry. Duelbits’ sportsbook is highly intuitive, tailored towards both novice and experienced players. Users enjoy the casino’s competitive odds and a vast selection of markets.
Benefit from unique games and betting features
While Duelbits is primarily focused on crypto gaming, the site offers flexible deposit options, including credit cards and PayPal. Duelbits’ registration and cryptocurrency payment processes are instantaneous (social network sign-ins are possible), and in most cases no manual KYC verification is required. This allows you to begin Duelbit`s journey right now, without any complex registration, verification, or payment hassles. Another unique feature of Duelbits is its VIP referral program, which offers 37.5% Rakeback, plus 10% of the wagering earned by each referral who joins the platform (a total of nearly 50% Rakeback).
Many real opportunities to win prizes this Halloween
To celebrate Halloween this year, Duelbits just introduced its Halloween Hunt, worth $250,000 in real prizes, handed out to players daily. The 10-day challenge starts on October 21st and ends on October 30th. In addition to the main hunt, there will be 5 mini-challenges with a $35,000 leaderboard prize pool for each. Last but not least, the Jigsaw Puzzle and Pumpkin Hunt allow users to win a $500 daily prize.
Winning is easy when you follow the rules
Due to the way Duelbits has set up its Halloween challenges, players have the opportunity to win several times over the course of the 10 days, as follows:
Prize draw rules
- Players who have achieved a place on any of the mini challenge leaderboards will be automatically entered into the $75,000 prize draw.
- Each puzzle piece collected will grant one entry to the $75,000 prize draw.
- The prizes awarded will be as follows: 1 x $30,000, 1 x $20,000, 1 x $15,000, 1 x $3,000, 1 x $2,000, 50 x $100, for a total of $75,000 in real prizes awarded.
- One player can win one $100 prize and one bigger prize. During the live draw, if a small prize winner who has already won a prize is randomly chosen, another winner will then be drawn.
Mini Challenge rules
- Players can enter the mini challenges for a chance to receive:
- A share of the $35,000 leaderboard prize pool for each challenge
- A piece of the Halloween puzzle and an entry to the $75,000 prize draw
- Each mini challenge will run for 48 hours and have a different scoring system.
- Each mini challenge will have a leaderboard with a $35,000 prize pool and 500 paying places.
- The minimum stake per spin to enter the mini challenge is $0.25; spins under that amount will not award leaderboard points.
Pumpkin Hunt rules
- One pumpkin will be hidden on a specific page of the website every day.
- Players must follow the Duelbits Twitter account for daily clues as to where the pumpkin is hidden.
- For a chance to win the $500 daily prize, players must find the page with the hidden pumpkin, click on it, and send the tweet that appears in a popup window, which will have a unique ID, linked to the player’s user ID.
- The winner of the $500 daily prize will be selected randomly on the following day from the pool of players who tweeted their findings on the previous day.
Ready to get lucky?
Duelbit’s Halloween challenges and prize draws are clearly something you don’t want to miss this fall. To take advantage of these exciting crypto casino games and events and have a go at getting prizes on a daily basis, get on Duelbits today and get playing. The prize draws are highly transparent and winners will be drawn and announced daily.
For the Halloween challenges’ terms and conditions, visit the Duelbits website.