We are fully aware that the idea of bank creating that will enable to conduct transactions with cryptocurrencies is not new and there have been enough attempts at implementing something conceptually close to what the group of World Bit Bank experts is offering. However, all projects failed to take off, often due to the lack of proper attention to legal aspects, as well as appropriate understanding of how the banking sector operates.
Please Note: This is a Press Release
After a detailed analysis of what was done by competitors and possible competitors, the new bank’s basket includes everything a modern bank customer and business needs. This is full legality of deals, which can be used in tax filings and full responsibility for the use of funds that have been issued or entrusted to the new establishment.
After the ICO, the Wibcoin (WBB) token will be trading at the following exchanges: Kraken, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Polonix, Binance, HitBTC, Yobit.net
At ICO WBB team intends to raise, as follows:
- SOFT CAP = € 250 million equivalent to 333 805.11 ETH (at an exchang e of € 748.94\1ETH, as of 16.02.2018).This includes marketing, acquisition of 9 existing banks, wage fund.
- HARD CAP = €500 million equivalent to 667 610.22 ETH (at an exchange of € 748.94\1ETH, as of 16.02.2018), which includes marketing, acquisition of 9 existing banks, wage fund.
After the ICO and sale of Wibcoin (WBB) a network of cryptocurrency banks will be established in various financial jurisdictions that recognize cryptocurrencies across the globe: USA, Canada, Germany, Switzerland, UK, Japan, India, Australia, Turkey and Brazil.
All of them will operate under the World Bit Bank brand.
After the ICO sales bank customers will be able to acquire a range of services created in the World Bit Bank ecosystem, which will provide more opportunities for business. In particular:
- The opportunity to conduct transactions in cryptocurrency at any point of sale.
- Attracting funding for own project or business by offering digital assets in the form of bonds.
- Participation in exchange auctions.
- Conducting transactions with low charges.
- All classic banking services using cryptocurrencies
- All clients (individuals and corporate) will be able to access classic banking services using cryptocurrencies.
- That is in short the way the World Bit Bank project team intends to follow to create a cryptocurrency bank which will deliver the full range of traditional banking services using cryptocurrency.